SB Goes Abroad is 2 months mentoring program preparing young Indonesian to pursue their dream to study abroad.
The intention of SB Goes Abroad mentoring program is to provide a mentor with a systematic structure of support that helps Indonesian students who are planning to study abroad (which later called mentee) to be efficacious, become familiar with a motivation letter, admission requirement, and to better understand their professional field of study overseas. The program is an integral part of SB Goes Abroad batch 1 and batch 2 and is part of a Sahabat Beasiswa division program ongoing professional learning. SB Goes Abroad mentoring program should be a fundamental part of the Indonesian’s professional development plan as well as Human Quality Improvement plans in the educational sector.
- Male/ Female
- Last year students of Indonesian University or have just graduated from University
- High mobility with internet connection
- Having LoA and/or TOEFL iBT/ IELTS score (it is not compulsory but it will be plus score)
- Planning to study abroad in short time of period
- Commit to accomplishing SBGA program
- Discipline in doing the task
Deadline: 9 January 2017
- Free: You do not have to pay any charge
- Mentor: Professional mentor to guide you
- Guidance: Get prepared in choosing the right university, writing a study/ research plan as well as a motivation letter and proper application
- Ideas: A-Z things about study abroad and life experiences in details
- Certificate: Certificate of completion along with the score